Butler Snow was recently recognized as one of the USA’s leading product liability firms in Who’s Who Legal: Product Liability Defence 2017 by number of attorneys listed. The firm was one of only 18 firms recognized in its Product Liability Defence 2017: Analysis by Who’s Who Legal.
Who’s Who Legal (“WWL”) recognized six Butler Snow attorneys for Product Liability Defence:
- Christy D. Jones: WWL says: “Christy Jones continues to impress respondents who call her an ‘outstanding trial lawyer’ and a ‘recognised leader in the field.'” Jones was ranked third in North America as a thought leader in Product Liability Defence, and she was also recognized in the areas of Life Sciences and Litigation.
- William M. Gage: WWL says: “The ‘outstanding’ William Gage is commended for his significant experience handling pharmaceutical, medical device and healthcare product liability cases.”
- Michael E. McWilliams: WWL says: “Michael McWilliams is a key player in the US product liability market with experience representing clients in actions across 25 states.”
- Robert A. Miller: WWL says: “Robert Miller is a ‘fantastic’ lawyer with over 35 years’ experience defending a diverse range of clients in complex liability cases.”
- Meade W. Mitchell: WWL says: “The ‘excellent’ Meade Mitchell draws praise for his impressive practice and particular expertise in asbestos and silica-related toxic torts.”
- Orlando R. Richmond, Sr.: WWL says: “Orlando Richmond Sr. is listed for his superb handling of mass tort litigations relating to pharmaceutical products.” WWL also recognized Richmond in the area of Life Sciences.
James C. Barton, Jr., a member of the firm’s Product Liability Litigation Group and Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare Industry Team, was also recognized in the area of Life Sciences, and WWL says he is “highly recommended for his expertise in defending manufacturers and distributors in product liability issues, including litigation.”
In addition to the recognition that Butler Snow’s product liability attorneys received, WWL recognized David P. Jaqua for Labor, Employment & Benefits, Kurt G. Rademacher and Brad F. Westerfield for Private Client, Don B. Cannadafor Real Estate and Martin A. Sosland for Restructuring and Insolvency.
The Who’s Who Legal: Product Liability Defence recognition is one of many Butler Snow’s product liability attorney team has received recently. The firm was ranked as a leading core firm for the pharmaceutical industry in the BTI Power Rankings 2017: The Law Firms with the Best Client Relationships in 18 Industries list. The ranking places the firm in the top five percent of all law firms with regard to client relations within the pharmaceutical and medical device industry. The firm was also ranked nationwide in 2017 by The Legal 500: US for Product Liability, Mass Tort and Class Action: Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices – Defense and Chambers USA for Product Liability Litigation. Many of the firm’s product liability attorneys are ranked individually by Chambers USA, The Best Lawyers in America, The Legal 500: US, LMG Life Sciences, and Super Lawyers.