Randal J. Robert
Randy is a member of Butler Snow’s litigation department and practices within the Commercial Litigation Group.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Louisiana, 1992
- O’Brien House of Baton Rouge, Board Member
- Kiwanis Club of Gonzales, Past Member
- AV®-Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated
- Louisiana State University, J.D., 1992
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center Hall of Fame
- Order of the Coif
- Louisiana Law Review
- University of Wisconsin, 1988
- Bank Administration Institute School of Banking
- Louisiana State University, B.S., Finance, 1984
- Randy has served as lead counsel in multiple class action suits filed against the State of Louisiana in connection with medical and mental health services provided by the Louisiana Department of Corrections. He has also represented the State of Louisiana and various State agencies in contract disputes and arbitration disputes involving the Federal Emergency Management Agency. Randy has also served as counsel in both Louisiana State and Federal courts for numerous corporate clients in insurance coverage disputes. He has been engaged as lead counsel in several will contests and succession disputes. Randy has handled other commercial matters involving such subjects as accountant malpractice, commercial paper and bank related disputes, oil and gas and mineral lease litigation, employment litigation and shareholder disputes. He has also served as appellate counsel in numerous matters and has argued cases before the various Louisiana Courts of Appeal, the Louisiana Supreme Court and the U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.