Jason G. Yarbro
Jason concentrates on corporate, commercial and project finance with particular emphasis on real estate development and tax credits.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Tennessee, 1996
- Mid-South Super Lawyers®, Real Estate, 2009-2010, 2013-2014
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Commercial Finance Law; Commercial Transactions / UCC Law; Mergers and Acquisitions Law; Real Estate Law
- Chambers USA, America's Leading Lawyers for Business, Real Estate, 2015
- Mid-South Rising Stars®, Real Estate
- Fellow, The Memphis Bar Foundation
- University of Memphis, J.D., 1996
- University of Tennessee, B.A., Political Science, 1993
- Representations of local, regional and national developers in acquisition development, financing, ownership, operation and disposition of various real estate projects including hotels, shopping centers, corporate headquarters, industrial buildings, hospitals, movie theaters and telecommunication sites.
- Representation of brewing company in the sale of $30 million brewery.
- Representation of healthcare company on $130 million senior credit facility.
- Representation of lender in $60 million asset based credit facility for distribution company.
- Representation of forest products company in the acquisition of 13 lumber mills in seven states for consideration of approximately $325 million.
- Representation of Fortune 500 Company in the acquisition of regional headquarters.
- Representation of companies and developers in PILOT and other tax incentive transactions.