Jason G. Yarbro
Jason concentrates on mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance. He was recently named the Mergers and Acquisitions "Lawyer of the Year," for 2018 by Best Lawyers in America.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Tennessee, 1996
- The Best Lawyers in America®,
- Commercial Finance Law, 2015-2018
- Commercial Transactions / UCC Law, 2015-2018
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2013-2018
- Real Estate Law, 2013-2018
- Lawyer of the Year, Mergers and Acquisitions [Memphis], 2018
- Chambers USA, America's Leading Lawyers for Business
- Real Estate, 2014-2016
- Super Lawyers®
- Mid-South Super Lawyer, Real Estate, 2012-2013
- Mid-South Rising Star, Real Estate, 2009-2010
- Fellow, The Memphis Bar Foundation
- University of Memphis, J.D., 1996
- University of Tennessee, B.A., Political Science, 1993
- Representation of forest products company in the acquisition of 13 lumber mills in seven states for consideration of approximately $325 million.
- Representation of brewing company in the sale of $30 million brewery.
- Representation of healthcare company in leveraged acquisitions and related $130 million senior credit facility.
- Representation of beverage distribution company in sale of wine and spirits division.
- Representation of media company in acquisitions of broadcast stations and franchise rights in Chicago and Las Vegas.
- Representation of Fortune 500 Company in the acquisition of regional headquarters.
- Regular representation of REITs in acquisition and development deals.