Dillon A. Peters
Dillon represents governmental entities and other transaction participants in public finance transactions and economic development matters serving as bond counsel, special counsel, disclosure counsel, underwriter’s counsel and bank counsel.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Colorado, 2012
- Super Lawyers®
- Colorado Rising Stars, Mergers & Acquisitions, 2013-2019
- University of Wyoming College of Law, J.D., 2012
- Order of the Coif
- Editor-in-Chief, Wyoming Law Review
- Dordt College, B.A., Accounting and Business Administration; Finance, 2009
- Public Finance Experience
- Represents governmental entities and other transaction participants in public finance transactions and economic development matters in Colorado.
- Financings include general obligation bonds, user fee revenue bonds, special assessment bonds, excise tax revenue bonds, certificates of participation, lease transactions, and tax increment financings.
- Serves as special counsel to banks and other financial institutions in connection with the direct purchase of tax-exempt and taxable obligations, and the issuance of letters of credit, standby bond purchase agreements and standby certificate purchase agreements.
- Clients include governmental entities such as municipalities, counties, special districts, school districts, transportation agencies, joint action agencies, urban renew al authorities, and downtown development authorities as well as non-profit corporations, underwriters, trustees and credit enhancers and banks.
- Corporate Law Experience
- Dillon represents private companies in buy-side and sell-side mergers and acquisitions.
- Serves as legal counsel to corporate clients on general business matters, including entity formation, governance matters and stock sale and purchase agreements.