Robert B. Harwell
Bo represents privately held businesses in sale, acquisition and combination transactions and general transaction matters. He is also experienced in private business strategy and planning, including corporate formation, structuring and organization.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Mississippi, 2005
- U.S. District Courts
- Mississippi: Northern, Southern
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- 5th Circuit
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2005
- Auburn University, B.S., Agricultural Business and Economics, 2001
- General outside counsel for businesses operating in various industries, including agriculture, equipment, chemical, railroad, restaurant, software, and furniture.
- Representation of privately held businesses in sale, acquisition and combination transactions.
- Private business strategy and planning, including corporate formation, structuring and organization.
- Representation of service, equipment and manufacturing companies in transnational and global supply and service agreement.
- Representation of industrial and agricultural chemical companies in domestic and international supply and regulatory matters.
- Representation of investment groups in the property acquisition and disposition transactions and related financing matters.
- 198 Butler Snow Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2021
- 173 Butler Snow Attorneys Named in Best Lawyers® 2020, 19 Named “Lawyer of the Year”
- 147 Butler Snow Attorneys Named in Best Lawyers®, 18 Named “Lawyer of the Year”
- 102 Butler Snow Attorneys List in 2015 Mid-South Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Robert B. Harwell Joins Butler Snow