Robert B. Harwell
Bo represents privately held businesses in sale, acquisition and combination transactions. He is also experienced in private business strategy and planning, including corporate formation, structuring and organization.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Mississippi, 2005
- U.S. District Courts
- Mississippi: Northern, Southern
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- 5th Circuit
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2005
- Auburn University, B.S., Agricultural Business and Economics, 2001
- General outside counsel for businesses operating in various industries, including agriculture, equipment, chemical, railroad, restaurant, software, and furniture.
- Representation of privately held businesses in sale, acquisition and combination transactions.
- Private business strategy and planning, including corporate formation, structuring and organization.
- Representation of service and supply companies in transactions with Class I railroads and regional railroads.
- Representation of industrial and agricultural chemical companies in domestic and international supply and regulatory matters.
- Representation of investment groups in the property acquisition and disposition transactions and related financing matters.
- "Current Topics in Real Estate Financing," University of Mississippi Center for Continuing Legal Education: Current Trends in Real Estate Seminar, July 2007, Tunica, MS.
- "Modern Derogations to Common-Law Cotenancy," ABA Real Property, Trust and Estate Section: Fall Meeting, September 2007, Vancouver, British Columbia.