OverviewJordan is an attorney in our Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare Group. He focuses his practice on Drug and Medical Device and Product Liability Defense.
- Extensive litigation experience with more than 40 federal court cases.
- Secured convictions in every military case prosecuted.
- Earned at least a partial acquittal or dismissal in 90% of litigated defense cases.
- Represents Ethicon, Inc. and Johnson & Johnson in MDL and state court litigation involving medical devices. As part of the national expert team, Mr. Walker has developed experts, prepared and defended experts for depositions and trials, as well as deposed plaintiffs’ general and specific causation experts. Mr. Walker has also deposed treating physicians, plaintiffs, and fact witnesses. Additionally, he has prepared company witnesses for trial testimony and has argued motions in limine and motions involving company witness deposition designations in multiple state courts.
- Assisted the Trial Team in the following cases:
- Hrymoc v. Johnson & Johnson, et al. – New Jersey Pelvic Mesh Litigation
- Ebaugh v. Johnson & Johnson, et al.— Pennsylvania State Court Pelvic Mesh Litigation
- Adkins v. Johnson & Johnson, et al. – Pennsylvania State Court Pelvic Mesh Litigation
- Carlino v. Johnson & Johnson, et al. – Pennsylvania State Court Pelvic Mesh Litigation
- Cavness v. Johnson & Johnson, et al – Texas State Court Pelvic Mesh Litigation
- Perry v. Johnson & Johnson, et al. – California State Court Pelvic Mesh Litigation
- Batiste v. Johnson & Johnson, et al – Texas State Court Pelvic Mesh Litigation
- Cavness v. Ethicon, Inc. et al. – Product liability action involving pelvic mesh. Tried in Dallas County, Texas; resulted in defense verdict. (2015).
- United States Air Force, Area Defense Counsel, 2011-2013
- Joint Base Balad, Iraq, Chief of Military Justice, 2011
- Mountain Home Air Force Base, ID, Chief of Military Justice, 2009-2011
- Andrews Air Force Base, MD, Chief of Magistrate Court/Claims/Adverse Actions, 2007-2009
- Mississippi, 2007
- Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals
- Court of Appeals
- University of Mississippi, J.D., cum laude, 2007
- 2006 Mississippi Moot Court Championship Winner
- 2005 First Year Appellate Advocacy Competition Winner
- Editorial Board Member, Mississippi Review of First Impressions
- University of Mississippi, B.A., International Studies, 2004
- Elected delegate to Model European Union Conference, Paris
- Delegate to Model United Nations Conference, New York
- American Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Capital Area Bar Association
Papers, Presentations & Publications
- Co-Author, “An Examination of the Lack of Uniformity in a Post-MDL Remand, COVID-19 World,” DRI’s For the Defense, October 2020.
- Co-Author, “Methodology Matters,” The Voice, Vol. 17, Issue 43, November 7, 2018.
- Author, "There is an App for That: Adverse Event Reports and the Sentinel Initiative.," Pro Te: Solutio, Vol. 7 No. 2, 33-37 (June 2014).