Stephen P. Huwe
Stephen is a member of Butler Snow’s Litigation Department and practices within the Pharmaceutical, Device and Healthcare Litigation Group.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Mississippi, 2011
- U.S. District Courts
- Mississippi: Northern, Southern
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- 5th Circuit
- Court of Appeals of the Armed Forces
- Mississippi Bar Leadership Forum, Class of 2018
- Charles Clark American Inn of Court, 2012-2015
- Assistant Staff Judge Advocate (JAG), U.S. Air Force Reserves, Hurlburt Field, FL, 2016-Present
- Public Affairs Officer, Mississippi Air National Guard, 2006-2016
- Field Artillery, Mississippi Army National Guard, 2001-2006
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2011
- Associate Articles Editor, Mississippi Law Journal
- Staff Editor, Journal of Space Law
- Mississippi College, B.S., Business Administration, cum laude, 2005
- Army ROTC Distinguished Military Graduate
- Stephen practiced as an in-house attorney at a regional bank where he focused his practice on fiduciary litigation and risk management.
- Obtained dismissal on behalf of an aerial lift manufacturer in a wrongful death, products liability suit in the Circuit Court of Lauderdale County, Mississippi.
- Assisted in obtaining summary judgment on behalf of a restaurant in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi on a Title VII harassment and discrimination case.
- Successfully represented property developer on appeal following summary judgment in breach of contract action.
- Speaker, “Hot Topics in Life Sciences Litigation,” 2019 MedMarc Annual Broker Meeting, Las Vegas, Nev., February 8, 2019.