Ronald G. Taylor
Ron's practice is focused on commercial lending, debt financing, and real estate development. He served as seller’s counsel in connection with sale of $92,000,000 commercial office complex.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Mississippi, 1988
- University of Texas, J.D., 1988
- University of Mississippi, B.Accy., 1984
- Seller’s Counsel in connection with sale of $92,000,000 commercial office complex.
- Lender’s Counsel in connection with $40,000,000 revolving and term credit facilities to group of energy companies.
- Counsel to Mississippi state agency in connection with implementation of state-wide digital trunked radio system.
- Counsel to co-venturer in development of large-scale aniline production facility.