Robert M. Holland, Jr.
- Assistant Practice Group Leader, Business Services Group
Robert is Assistant Practice Group Leader for the Business Services Group. His practice is focused on mergers, acquisitions, real estate development and finance.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Tennessee, 1986
- AV-Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- The Best Lawyers in America® Lawyer of the Year, Economic Development Law
- Chambers USA, America's Leading Lawyers for Business, Real Estate (Tennessee), 2016
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Economic Development Law, Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law, Real Estate Law
- Mid-South Super Lawyers®, Real Estate
- Vice-President, Board of Directors, Special Olympics Tennessee, Inc.
- Director on the Board, Mary Queen of Angels Assisted Living Project
- Board Member, Nashville Downtown Partnership
- Vanderbilt University, J.D., 1986
- Sewanee: The University of the South, B.A., magna cum laude, 1983
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Robert represents local, closely-held companies in all areas of corporate activity included mergers and acquisitions.
- His practice also focuses on areas of real estate development matters, including sales, acquisitions, financing and development matters
- Represented a manufacturer of concrete products in acquisition and disposition activity in five states in the Southeast and Midwest.
- Represented an urgent care provider in sale to private equity firm.
- Represents a holding company that provides services to multiple industries including healthcare, hospitality, retail, sports and leisure, transportation and aviation with issues ranging from acquisition and disposition of portfolio of companies and divisions of portfolio companies, contract negotiations, regulatory issues and labor and employment issues.
- Served as local counsel to Metropolitan Development and Housing Agency in connection with development and construction of Metro Nashville’s $500,000,000 convention center.
- Worked on downtown development matters using Tax Increment Financing for commercial and residential development in the Nashville Central Business District.
- 147 Butler Snow Attorneys Named in Best Lawyers®, 18 Named “Lawyer of the Year”
- Chambers USA 2017 Ranks 45 Butler Snow Attorneys as Leaders
- Chambers USA Ranks 40 Butler Snow Attorneys as Leaders
- 117 Butler Snow Attorneys Listed in 2013 Mid-South Super Lawyers®
- 10 Butler Snow Attorneys Named Lawyers of the Year By Best Lawyers in America® 2014, 107 Attorneys in Overall Best Lawyers in America® List