Richelle W. Kidder
Richelle is a member of the firm’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device & Healthcare Group. She focuses her practice on product liability law and appellate matters.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Tennessee, 2012
- Ohio, 2003 (Inactive)
- Texas, 2000 (Inactive)
- U.S. District Courts
- Ohio: Northern
- Tennessee: Middle, Western
- Texas: Northern, Southern
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- 6th Circuit
- 9th Circuit
- Leadership Forum, Memphis Bar Association, Class of 2010-2011
- University of Houston, J.D., summa cum laude, 2000
- Order of the Coif
- Chief Notes and Comments Editor, University of Houston Law Review
- Ohio State University, B.A., Political Science, with honors in the liberal arts, 1993
- Clerkship, Hon. David Hittner, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, Houston Division, 2000-2002
- Experience in nationwide pharmaceutical products liability cases, including Multidistrict Litigation (MDL) and federal and state matters.
- Author, “Paradigm Shift or Same-Old-Same-Old?” Pro Te: Solutio, Vol. 11 No. 4, 2018.
- Co-Author, “Time Flies? A Look Back at the Ten Key FDA Initiatives Over the Past Decade,” Pro Te: Solutio, Vol. 11 No. 1, July 2018.
- Co-Author, “Jenga for Experts: How Much Can One Expert Rely on Another?” ABA, Section of Litigation, Mass Torts Newsletter, Vol. 14, No. 3, Summer 2016.
- Author, “Lay of the (MDL) Land: A Bird’s-Eye View of Pharmaceutical Litigation,” Pro Te: Solutio, Vol. 7, No. 4, December 2014.
- Author, "Is the Feeling Really ‘Mutual’? Supreme Court's Continued Frustration," Pro Te: Solutio, Vol. 6 No. 4, November 2013.
- Co-Author, "What’s In, What’s Out, What’s Next for Pharmaceutical Marketing," Pro Te: Solutio, Vol. 4 No. 4, 16-23, November 2011.
- Co-Author, "Proof of Knowledge Not Required," Pro Te: Solutio, Vol. 4 No. 2 (May 2011).
- Author, Avenues of Assistance for the Federal District Courts: Certifying Questions of Law in the Ohio Supreme Court or Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, 77 CLEV. B.J. 9 (July/August 2006).
- Author, Escaping from Your Own Appeal in the Sixth Circuit: The Hirsch Remand, 76 CLEV. B.J. 9 (July/August 2005). More...
- Author, A Conciliatory Approach to Workplace Harassment: Burlington Industries, Inc. v. Ellerth and Faragher v. City of Boca Raton, 36 HOUS. L. REV. 1315 (1999).
- Federal District Court Attorney Admissions Workshop (Houston, Texas) (2000-02).
- A Saturday Morning in Court—Practice in Federal District Court CLE (Houston, Texas) (2000-02).