Raquel is a member of our Pharmaceutical, Device and Healthcare Litigation Group.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- New York, 2016
- Spain, 2011
- University of Chicago Law School, LL.M., 2015
- Instituto de Empresa Law School, LL.M., 2013
- C.U.N.E.F. (Universidad Complutense de Madrid), LL.B., B.A, Law and Business Administration, 2011
- Represented major financial institutions in Civil Litigation proceedings involving Interest Rate Swap contracts in Spain.
- Experience in International Arbitration and Mediation proceedings under Common and Civil Law principles, both as counsel and case administrator.
- Represented Spanish entertainment and media companies on Corporate Income Tax and Value Added Tax matters under the Spanish Tax Regulations and International Double Taxation Treaties.