Raquel is a member of our Pharmaceutical, Device and Healthcare Litigation Group.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- New York, 2016
- Spain, 2011
- University of Chicago Law School, LL.M., 2015
- Instituto de Empresa Law School, LL.M., 2013
- C.U.N.E.F. (Universidad Complutense de Madrid), LL.B., B.A, Law and Business Administration, 2011
- Raquel is experienced in serving as science counsel and furnishing trial teams with scientific and medical defense strategies. She has experience cross-examining plaintiffs, treating physicians, and expert witnesses in complex litigation and mass tort product liability litigation. She is also skilled at effectively identifying and interpreting scientific literature and formulating strategies for Daubert.
- Raquel has represented major financial institutions in civil litigation proceedings involving interest rate swap contracts in Spain.
- Raquel has experience in international arbitration and mediation proceedings under common and civil law principles, both as counsel and case administrator.
- Raquel has also represented Spanish entertainment and media companies on Corporate Income Tax and Value Added Tax matters under the Spanish tax regulations and international double taxation treaties.