Paula Proctor Daniel
- Practice Management Partner
Paula serves as Butler Snow's Practice Management Partner. She represents local, regional and national lenders and borrowers in a variety of real estate and asset-based loan transactions, including loan syndications and participations.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Tennessee, 2006
- Best Lawyers in America®
- Real Estate Law, 2018-2022
- Super Lawyers®
- Mid-South Rising Star, Business/Corporate, 2015-2016
- Adjunct Professor, University of Memphis, School of Law, 2007-2008
- University of Memphis, J.D., magna cum laude, 2006
- Editor-in-Chief, University of Memphis Law Review
- Georgetown University, B.A., Philosophy, 1997
- Clerkship, Honorable David R. Farmer, Tennessee Court of Appeals, Western Section, 2006-2008
- Representing local, regional and national companies in real estate and land use matters including acquisitions and dispositions, financing, development, land use, construction and leasing.
- Representing local, regional and national lenders and borrowers in a variety of real estate and asset-based loan transactions, including loan syndications and participations.
- Represented regional hospital in joint venture for the acquisition and conversion of an office tower to medical office space.
- Served as real estate counsel to national health care company in disposition of multiple hospital campuses.
- 237 Butler Snow Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022
- 198 Butler Snow Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2021
- 173 Butler Snow Attorneys Named in Best Lawyers® 2020, 19 Named “Lawyer of the Year”
- 102 Butler Snow Attorneys List in 2015 Mid-South Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Tennessee's Charitable Property Tax Exemption: A Legally and Economically Unwieldy Tool for Achieving Charitable Policy Objectives, 37 U. MEM. L. REV.149 (2006).