Matthew H. Grenfell
Matt is experienced in real estate development and finance representing lenders and borrowers in numerous secured and unsecured financing transactions, including capital markets lending, loan syndications and mezzanine financing.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Mississippi, 2005
- University of Mississippi, J.D., 2005
- Moot Court Board
- University of Mississippi, B.A., International Business, magna cum laude, 2002
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Representation of developer of a 2,000 acre development in Madison County, Mississippi.
- Representation of public university in the development of a research park.
- Representation of lenders and borrowers in numerous secured and unsecured financing transactions, including capital markets lending, loan syndications and mezzanine financing.
- Representation of landlords and tenants in the negotiation of lease agreements for space in lifestyle retail centers, healthcare facilities, industrial parks, and office buildings.
- 106 Butler Snow Attorneys Listed in 2017 Mid-South Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- 147 Butler Snow Attorneys Named in Best Lawyers®, 18 Named “Lawyer of the Year”
- Chambers USA 2017 Ranks 45 Butler Snow Attorneys as Leaders
- 102 Butler Snow Attorneys List in 2015 Mid-South Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Chambers USA Ranks 40 Butler Snow Attorneys as Leaders
- 117 Butler Snow Attorneys Listed in 2013 Mid-South Super Lawyers®
- "Kinwood-Off Record Land Mine or One-Off Quirk," CLE presented by the Business Law & Real Property Section of the Mississippi Bar, January 18, 2012.
- "Commercial and Residential Landlord Tenant Law," Sterling Education Services, November 30, 2011.
- "Negotiating Real Estate Loan Terms & Workout Options," National Business Institute, January 12, 2010.