Marcus A. Treadway III
Marc is experienced in defense of hospitals, physicians and other healthcare providers in pharmaceutical litigation and also in consumer finance litigation.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Mississippi, 1996
- U.S. District Courts
- Mississippi: Northern, Southern
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- 5th Circuit
- University of Mississippi, J.D., 1995
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., History, 1992
- National Merit Scholarship
- National medical device manufacturer representation in defense of claims arising out of use of products. Assisted in pretrial discovery of thousands of claims in federal and state courts, including supervision of a team of attorneys reviewing internal corporate documents for discovery and trial purposes and background research on expert witnesses.
- Defense of hospitals, physicians and other healthcare providers in pharmaceutical litigation; consumer finance litigation; represented insurance companies and insureds against claims arising out of premises liability, automobile accidents, construction litigation, and trucking litigation.