W. McDonald Plosser
Mac is a member of Butler Snow’s Pharmaceutical, Device and Healthcare Litigation Group and maintains a practice focused on drug and device litigation, general civil litigation, and professional liability litigation.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Tennessee, 2014
- U.S. District Courts
- Tennessee: Western
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, J.D., 2014
- Senior Notes Editor, University of Memphis Law Review, Vol. 44
- CALI Award: Civil Procedure I
- Champion, Freshman Moot Court Competition
- Runner-Up, Freshman Moot Court Best Overall Oral Advocate
- Federal Bar Association Student Representative
- Rhodes College, B.A., History (English Minor), 2010
- Parliamentarian, Rhodes Student Government, 2008–2010
- Assisted trial team in obtaining defense verdict on behalf of emergency medicine physician in health care liability action, Shelby County Circuit Court, 2015.
- Assisted in obtaining summary judgment in favor of radiologist in health care liability action, Shelby County Circuit Court, 2016.
- Assisted in obtaining summary judgment in favor of cardiology practice in healthcare liability action, Shelby County Circuit Court, 2017.
- Assisted in obtaining dismissal of dentist and his practice in health care liability action, Shelby County Circuit Court, 2018.
- Co-Author, “What Does Your Dismissal Without Prejudice Mean? – A 50 State Survey of Savings Statutes,” Guest Post – Drug & Device Law Blog, October 18, 2018.
- Author, “Into the Fracking Fray: Taking a Balanced Approach to Regulating Hydraulic Fracturing in Tennessee,” 44 U. Mem. L. Rev. 667 (2014).