Kendra Lyons Steele
Kendra is a member of the Health Law group and focuses her practice on healthcare law, commercial contracting, regulatory compliance counsel and advice, and mergers and acquisitions.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Recent Blogs
- Tennessee, 2017
- The University of Memphis, Cecil. C. Humphreys School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Moot Court Board Chief Justice, 2017
- Health Law Society Secretary, 2017
- Student Leaders Committee Member, 2017
- Leo Bearman Sr. American Inn of Court Pupil, 2017
- Association for Women Attorneys Member, 2014-2017
- Duberstein Bankruptcy Moot Court Team Member, 2015-2017
- Rhodes College, B.A., Political Science, 2014
- Campus Life Award Recipient, 2014
- Presenter, "No Surprises Act: How to Keep Your Practice Compliant," Midsouth Medical Group Management Association, February 3, 2022.
- Co-Author, “LAW ELEVATED: 1.2 million reasons to protect your business or practice,” Mississippi Business Journal, December 12, 2019.
- Co-Author, “Settlement by orthopedic group provides 1.2 million reasons for healthcare providers to ensure compliance with fraud and abuse laws,” Memphis Business Journal, Nashville Business Journal, October 4, 2019.