Jin is a member of Butler Snow’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare group. Prior to joining the firm, he was a Japanese and English bilingual film producer and an associate consultant in the Tokyo office of a Boston-based management consulting firm. He has an engineering degree in computer science, with a focus on artificial intelligence and machine learning. He primarily assists pharmaceutical manufacturers, healthcare providers, and insurance carriers in the defense of mass products liability actions, medical malpractice claims, and healthcare liability claims.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Tennessee, 2020
- U.S. District Courts
- Tennessee: Eastern, Middle, Western
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2020
- Editor in Chief, VANDERBILT JOURNAL OF ENTERTAINMENT & TECHNOLOGY LAW
- Dean’s List
- Scholastic Excellence Award in Robots, Artificial Intelligence, and the Law (awarded by Professor Daniel Gervais)
- Scholastic Excellence Award in Introduction to Accounting (awarded by Professor Teresa Sebastian)
- Phi Delta Phi
- Legal Volunteer, Vanderbilt Medical-Legal Partnership
- Legal Volunteer, Legal Aid Society Street Law
- Ambassadors at Vanderbilt Law School
- Moot Court
- Mock Trial
- Columbia University, B.S., Computer Science, 2009
- Dean’s List
- Treasurer, Columbia Japan Society
- Columbia University Translating and Tutoring Agency
- Columbia Debate Society
- Co-Author, "Looking Beyond the Pandemic – AI and Digital Health Kick into Warp Speed," Pro Te: Solutio, Vol. 14, No. 2, June 2021.
- Organizer, Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment & Technology Law’s Annual Symposium, Can Law Free Us from Technology’s “Spheres of Influence”, February 2020.
- Author, Sharing the Costs of Artificial Intelligence: Universal No-Fault Social Insurance for Personal Injuries, 21 VAND. J. ENT. & TECH. L. 1155 (2019).