Jin is a member of Butler Snow’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare group. Prior to joining the firm, he was a Japanese and English bilingual film production manager and an associate consultant for a Boston-based management consulting firm in Tokyo. He has an engineering degree in computer science, with a focus on artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Tennessee, 2020
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2020
- Editor in Chief, VANDERBILT JOURNAL OF ENTERTAINMENT & TECHNOLOGY LAW
- Dean’s List
- Scholastic Excellence Award in Robots, Artificial Intelligence, and the Law (awarded by Professor Daniel Gervais)
- Scholastic Excellence Award in Introduction to Accounting (awarded by Professor Teresa Sebastian)
- Phi Delta Phi
- Legal Volunteer, Vanderbilt Medical-Legal Partnership
- Legal Volunteer, Legal Aid Society Street Law
- Ambassadors at Vanderbilt Law School
- Moot Court
- Mock Trial
- Columbia University, B.S., Computer Science, 2009
- Dean’s List
- Treasurer, Columbia Japan Society
- Columbia University Translating and Tutoring Agency
- Columbia Debate Society
- Organizer, Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment & Technology Law’s Annual Symposium, Can Law Free Us from Technology’s “Spheres of Influence”, February 2020.
- Author, Sharing the Costs of Artificial Intelligence: Universal No-Fault Social Insurance for Personal Injuries, 21 VAND. J. ENT. & TECH. L. 1155 (2019).