James R. Austin
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Louisiana, 1978
- AV® – Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated, 1996-2020
- Super Lawyers®
- Louisiana Super Lawyers, 2010-2011
- Best Lawyers in America®
- Banking and Finance Law, 2020-2021
- Real Estate Law, 2019-2021
- Louisiana State University, J.D., 1978
- Georgia Institute of Technology, B.S., 1975
- Served as lead lawyer in Banc One Corporation Law Department for Bank One’s Private Banking line of business.
- Served as Senior Vice President, Legal counsel and Assistant Secretary for Premier Bank, National Association – a Louisiana Bank with $4 billion in assets and operations across the bank’s commercial and retail lines of business.
- Responsible for supporting the managed assets department with a portfolio of loans and real estate in excess of $400 million.