Jahviah D. (J.D.) Cooley
J.D. is a member of Butler Snow's business services group and focuses his practice on a range of corporate, real estate and construction matters.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Civic Involvement
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Mississippi, 2014
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- 5th Circuit
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Mississippi: Northern, Southern
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- 100 Black Men of Jackson, MS
- MC Law Bar Prep Mentor
- Phoenix Club of Jackson
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2014
- Managing Editor, Mississippi College Law Review
- Mississippi State University, B.B.A., Business Management, summa cum laude, 2009
- Clerkship, Hon. James E. Graves, Jr., U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, 2015-2016
- Author, "You've Been Generally Warned - Smoking is Bad: R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co. v. Food and Drug Administration and the Fight Over Graphic Warning Images in the First Amendment Context," Miss. C. L. Rev., Spring 2014.
- Author, "Baby Girl's Fate: Adoptive Couple v. Baby Girl - Placing a Child's Chosen Parental Path in the Hands of the United States Supreme Court," Southern Journal of Policy and Justice, Spring 2014.