Heather Ladner Smith
Heather is a member of Butler Snow’s Government and Regulatory Group. She concentrates her practice on public utilities and administrative law. She works primarily with local utility authorities, school boards and municipal governments on a multitude of issues. Her secondary practice is commercial real estate where she conducts multi-million dollar closings.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Mississippi, 2011
- Mississippi Business Journal, Top 50 Under 40, Top Ten Finalist, 2019
- Board Attorney, Coast Transit Authority
- Graduate, Gulfport Chamber of Commerce, Leadership 2018
- Hancock County Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Hancock County, 2013
- Loyola University, J.D., 2011
- Mississippi State University, B.A., Political Science and Communication, 2008
- Office of Governor Haley Barbour, Legal Counsel.
- City of Bay St. Louis, Board Attorney.
- Pearl River County Utility Authority, Board Attorney.
- Hancock County Utility Authority, Board Attorney.
- Hancock County Solid Waste Authority, Board Attorney.
- Top 50 Under 40 - Mississippi Business Journal
- Butler Snow Attorney Heather Ladner Smith Named to Top 10 of Mississippi Business Journal’s Top 50 Under 40
- Butler Snow Ranked as a Top 10 Bond Counsel Firm Nationally by Thomson Reuters Top Legal Counsel Review
- Gulfport Kiwanis Club Honors Walter Zeller Fellows
- Butler Snow Adds to Gulfport Office