Heather Ladner Smith
Heather is a member of the firm’s Healthcare Regulatory & Transactions Group and the Regulatory and Government Relations Group. She focuses on school law, governmental regulations, government relations, and administrative law.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Mississippi, 2011
- Board Attorney, Coast Transit Authority
- Graduate, Gulfport Chamber of Commerce, Leadership 2018
- Hancock County Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Hancock County, 2013
- Loyola University, J.D., 2011
- Mississippi State University, B.A., Political Science and Communication, 2008
- Office of Governor Haley Barbour, Legal Counsel.
- City of Bay St. Louis, Board Attorney.
- Pearl River County Utility Authority, Board Attorney.
- Hancock County Utility Authority, Board Attorney.
- Hancock County Solid Waste Authority, Board Attorney.