L. Don Campbell, Jr.
Don has extensive experience in commercial real estate matters, mergers and acquisitions, business reorganizations and counseling entrepreneurs in wide range of industries.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Tennessee, 1992
- Illinois, 1979
- Alabama, 1977
- AV®– Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated
- Best Lawyers in America®
- Lawyer of the Year, Corporate Law (Memphis)
- Corporate Law, 2006-2021
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2010-2021
- Real Estate Law, 2010-2021
- Super Lawyers®
- Mid-South Super Lawyer, Business/Corporate, 2006
- John Marshall Law School, LL.M., Taxation, 1983
- Cumberland School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1977
- Counsel to entrepreneurs in wide range of industries in connection with privately held businesses.
- Represented clients in numerous transactions involving mergers and acquisitions, dispositions, capitalizations and reorganizations of businesses.
- Extensive experience in commercial real estate: counsel to owners and developers in connection with acquisition, construction, financing and disposition of variety of properties, including many multi-property, multi-state acquisitions, dispositions and refinancings.
- Advises clients in organization of various enterprises and reorganization of enterprises experiencing financial difficulties.
- 198 Butler Snow Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2021
- 173 Butler Snow Attorneys Named in Best Lawyers® 2020, 19 Named “Lawyer of the Year”
- 129 Butler Snow Attorneys Named in Best Lawyers, 16 Named "Lawyer of the Year"
- 10 Butler Snow Attorneys Named Lawyers of the Year By Best Lawyers in America® 2014, 107 Attorneys in Overall Best Lawyers in America® List