Debbie is a member of the Finance, Real Estate and Restructuring Group and focuses her practice on real estate development and finance.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Mississippi, 1995
- Best Lawyers in America®
- Real Estate Law, 2019-2020
- University of Mississippi, J.D., 1995
- University of Mississippi, B.A., cum laude, 1984
- Over 20 years of experience practicing in every aspect of real estate law includinga cquisition, leasing, financing, construction, title, and permitting.
- Represented a Fortune 100 discount retailer in significant land purchase and development projects in Mississippi and Alabama.
- Portfolio of projects include shopping centers, grocery stores, power plants, hotels and assisted living facilities.
- Vast experience in title insurance, having previously served as Vice-President, Legal Officer for a national title insurance company.
- Routinely serves as local counsel in multi-state transactions.