Craig D. Smith
Craig is located in our Ridgeland office where he focuses his practice on Real Estate Development and Finance as well as Mergers and Acquisitions.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Mississippi, 1992
- Florida, 1995 (Inactive)
- Stewpot Community Services
- Bratton Street Low Income Housing Project
- Mississippi Region Sports Car Club of America, Secretary/ Treasurer
- Mississippi College, J.D., with honors, 1992
- Hearin-Hess Law Scholarship
- American Jurisprudence Award – Federal Taxation and Corporations
- University of Southern Mississippi, B.S., Business Administration, with honors, 1984
- Dean Student Advisory Committee
- Buyer’s counsel in connection with numerous commercial offices, warehouse/industrial and development property acquisitions, financings and leasing throughout the Southeast and Southwest United States.
- Borrower’s counsel in connection with $225,000,000 revolving credit facility to national real estate investment trust.
- Borrower’s counsel in connection with $54,000,000 multi-state mortgage loan facility.
- Borrower’s counsel in connection with term loan facilities totaling in excess of $450,000,000 for national commercial property owner/developer.
- Owner’s leasing counsel for national real estate investment trust’s commercial property portfolio.