Clifton M. Lipman
Clif is a member of the Commercial Litigation and concentrates his practice in all aspects of the area of Construction Law.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Tennessee, 1982
- U.S. District Courts
- Tennessee: Middle, Western
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- 6th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
AV®-Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated
- University of Memphis School of Law, J.D., 1982
- Law Review (1979-1982)
- University of Memphis, M.B.A., 1967
- University of Memphis, B.B.A., 1965
- Mr. Lipman has served as counsel and or arbitrator on numerous multi-party and multi-million dollar claims.
- Co-author of numerous books and articles on Construction Law topics.
- Frequent lecturer on construction law topics for construction groups and organizations including: CSI, American Subcontractors Association National Convention and American Bar Association Construction Forum National Seminar.