Charles R. Crawford
Charles focuses his practice on healthcare regulatory, transactional and operational issues for local, regional and national entities, including hospitals, physician organizations, dialysis and other providers. He is AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Tennessee, 1983
- Arkansas, 2018
- AV-Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Best Lawyers in America®
- Corporate Law, 2008-2020
- Health Care Law, 2007-2020
- Lawyer of the Year, Health Care Law (Memphis), 2013
- Super Lawyers®
- Mid-South Super Lawyer, Health Care, 2007, 2009-2014
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 1983
- Rhodes College, B.A., 1980
- Clerkship, Judge Bailey Brown, Senior Judge, United States Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- Healthcare regulatory, transactional and operational issues for local, regional and national entities, including hospitals, physician organizations, dialysis and other providers.
- Transportation & Logistics.
- Securities offerings in a broad range of industries, including health law and banking and finance.
- Mergers and acquisitions, including stock and asset sales and purchases.
- Co-Author, “CMS Proposes New Rule that Attempts to Align Certain Practical Realities with Stark Law Compliance,” Memphis Medical News, August 2015, 13.
- Panelist, 2015 Annual Meeting and Business Session, The Medical Association of Alabama (MASA), Montgomery, AL, April 17, 2015.