Charles A. Byrd
Chad is a member of Butler Snow’s litigation department and practices within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare Group.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Civic Involvement
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Mississippi, 2013
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Phoenix Club of Jackson
- Mississippi Bar Leadership Forum 2018
- Legal Writing Adjunct Professor, Mississippi College School of Law, 2013-2015
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2013
- Hearin Merit Scholar
- National Order of Scribes
- Associate Editor, Mississippi College Law Review
- Board Member, Mississippi College Moot Court Board
- University of Southern Mississippi, B.S.B.A, International Business, with honors, 2010
- Clerkship, Chief Justice William L. Waller, Jr., Supreme Court of Mississippi, 2013-2018
- Co-Author, A Bicentennial Review of Mississippi Supreme Court Practice and Procedure, 86 MISS. L. J. 689 (2017).
- Co-Author, A Bicentennial Review of Mississippi Supreme Court Practice and Procedure, THE MISSISSIPPI LAWYER, Fall 2017, at 2029.