Charles A. Byrd
Chad is a member of Butler Snow’s litigation department and practices within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare Group.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Recent Blogs
- Mississippi, 2013
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Mississippi Bar Leadership Forum 2018
- Legal Writing Adjunct Professor, Mississippi College School of Law, 2013-2015
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2013
- Hearin Merit Scholar
- National Order of Scribes
- Associate Editor, Mississippi College Law Review
- Board Member, Mississippi College Moot Court Board
- University of Southern Mississippi, B.S.B.A, International Business, with honors, 2010
- Clerkship, Chief Justice William L. Waller, Jr., Supreme Court of Mississippi, 2013-2018
- Author, “The Impact of the FDA’s Denial of a Citizen Petition: Lessons from Cerveny v. Aventis, Inc.,” Pro Te: Solutio, Vol. 13 No. 1, April 2020.
- Author, “Express Preemption of Consumer Protection Actions: Preventing a Patchwork of State Drug and Device Regulations,” Pro Te: Solutio, Vol. 12 No. 2, June 2019.
- Author, “50 State Survey” Pro Te: Solutio, Vol. 12 No. 1, March 2019.
- Co-Author, A Bicentennial Review of Mississippi Supreme Court Practice and Procedure, 86 MISS. L. J. 689 (2017).
- Co-Author, A Bicentennial Review of Mississippi Supreme Court Practice and Procedure, THE MISSISSIPPI LAWYER, Fall 2017, at 2029.