Caroline C. Loveless
Caroline is a member of Butler Snow’s litigation department and practices within the Tort, Transportation & Specialized Litigation Group.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Recent Blogs
- Mississippi, 2019
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2019
- Notes and Comments Editor, Mississippi Law Journal
- Dean’s Leadership Council
- Phi Delta Phi
- MS Bar Real Property Section Award
- Ancil L. Cox, Jr. Real Property Award
- Outstanding Student Award – Contracts, Property, Insurance, and Legal Research and Writing
- University of Mississippi, B.A., Public Policy Leadership, cum laude, 2016
- Chi Omega Fraternity
- Who’s Who Among American Colleges and Universities, 2016
- Algernon Sydney Sullivan Award Finalist. 2016
- Caroline’s experience includes defending trucking companies and their drivers in catastrophic injury, property damage, and wrongful death litigation. Caroline’s medical malpractice experience is focused on defending long-term care facilities in personal injury and wrongful death matters. Additionally, she has defended manufacturers and dealers of recreational vehicles involving warranty disputes and breach of contract actions. Caroline has also experience counseling insurers on the duty to defend, duty to indemnify, duty to settle, and related insurance coverage questions.
- Author, “Drones in Construction,” 2 Texas J.L. & Tech. 87, 2019.