Caroline C. Loveless
Caroline is a member of Butler Snow’s litigation department and practices within the Tort, Transportation & Specialized Litigation Group.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Mississippi, 2019
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2019
- Notes and Comments Editor, Mississippi Law Journal
- Dean’s Leadership Council
- Phi Delta Phi
- MS Bar Real Property Section Award
- Ancil L. Cox, Jr. Real Property Award
- Outstanding Student Award – Contracts, Property, Insurance, and Legal Research and Writing
- University of Mississippi, B.A., Public Policy Leadership, cum laude, 2016
- Chi Omega Fraternity
- Who’s Who Among American Colleges and Universities, 2016
- Algernon Sydney Sullivan Award Finalist. 2016
- Author, “Drones in Construction,” 2 Texas J.L. & Tech. 87, 2019.