Bryony is a member of Butler Snow’s Product Liability, Toxic Tort and Environmental Litigation group.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Texas, 2019
- William & Mary Law School, J.D., 2019
- Executive Editor, William & Mary Business Law Review
- Public Service Fund
- Technology Augmented Trial Advocacy
- Elder & Disability Law Clinic
- Trinity University, B.S., International Business & Spanish, magna cum laude, 2016
- Experienced in representing clients in catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases, including cases involving automobile crashes, tractor trailer collisions, and other premises liability actions.