M. Elizabeth Roper
Beth is a member of Butler Snow’s litigation department and practices within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare Litigation Group.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Florida, 2012
- Mississippi, 2019
- U.S. District Courts
- Florida: Northern, Middle, Southern
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- 11th Circuit
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2012
- Student Notes Editor, Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law
- Grace Wilson Sims Medal in Transnational Law
- Reformed Theological Seminary, M.A., 2009
- Mississippi College, B.A., English and History, summa cum laude, 2007
- Perry Academic Award in English
- Mortar Board
- President Pro Tempore, Student Government Association Senate
- Matthew E. Bradford Outstanding Senator of the Year
- Clerkship, Honorable William J. Zloch, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2012-2019
- Co-Author, “510(k) Evidence: A View of the Universe Outside of Pelvic Mesh,” Pro Te: Solutio, Vol. 13 No. 1, April 2020.
- Author, “Secular Crosses and the Neutrality of Secularism: Reflections on the Demands of Neutrality and its Consequences for Religious Symbols,” 45 Vand. J. Transnat’l L. 841, 2012.