Barton T. Lee
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Alabama, 2015
- Best Lawyers in America®
- Ones to Watch, Corporate Governance and Compliance Law, 2021
- Ones to Watch, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2021
- University of North Carolina, J.D., cum laude, 2015
- Executive Comments Editor, North Carolina Law Review
- University of Alabama, B.A., History, summa cum laude, 2012
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Co-Author, “Welcome to the (Regulatory) Jungle: Tax and Securities Law Considerations in Private Inbound Structures,” Tax Notes International, June 3, 2019.
- Author, “Where Gutenberg Meets Guns: The Liberator, 3-D-Printed Weapons, and the First Amendment,” 92 N.C. L. Rev. 1393 (2014).
- Author, “A License to Kill? Working to Understand Texas Penal Code Section 9.42 and Deadly Force in Defense of Property,” 93 N.C. L. Rev. Addendum 69 (2014).