OverviewNicole is a member of Butler Snow’s Tort, Transportation and Specialized Litigation group.
- Mississippi, 2021
- U.S. District Courts
- Mississippi: Northern, Southern
- University of Mississippi, J.D., magna cum laude, 2021
- Executive Articles Editor, Mississippi Law Journal
- Dean’s Leadership Council
- Phi Delta Phi
- University of Mississippi, B.A., History, Psychology, 2018
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Capital Area Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Papers, Presentations & Publications
- Author, “Admissibility of Preventability Determinations; Safety & Training Manuals; and Reptile Tactics,” 2022 Northwest Arkansas Transportation Seminar, The Harmonie Group, June 22, 2022.