OverviewNick is a member of the firm’s Government and Regulatory Group where he serves clients in matters involving government relations, banking law, business planning, business operations and administrative law.
- Representation of Pearl River County Utility Authority, DeSoto County Regional Utility Authority, City of Meridian; Mississippi Association of Supervisors; City of Southaven.
- Speedee Cash of Mississippi, Inc. v. Williams, 915 So.2d 1061 (Miss. 2005).
- Mississippi, 2004
- Tennessee, 2004
- U.S. District Courts
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- University of Mississippi, J.D., magna cum laude, 2004
- Mississippi Cases Associate Editor, Mississippi Law Review
- Moot Court Board
- Mississippi State University, B.B.A., Managerial Finance, summa cum laude, 2000
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association
Papers, Presentations & Publications