Thomas E. Williams
- Firm General Counsel
Tommy, a practiced litigator, currently serves as the Firm's General Counsel.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Mississippi, 1980
- U.S. District Courts
- Mississippi: Northern, Southern
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- 5th Circuit
- University of Mississippi, J.D., with honors, 1980
- University of Mississippi, B.P.A., Urban Administration, summa cum laude, 1977
- Counsel to attorneys and other professionals in numerous litigated matters alleging malpractice or breach of fiduciary obligations.
- Lead trial counsel for national errors and omissions insurer in successful defense of multi-million dollar coverage dispute with life insurance company over coverage for its agent’s acts.
- Trial counsel for national errors and omissions insurer in successful defense of multi-million dollar claim predicated on acts of life insurer’s agent.
- Lead counsel for national agricultural products manufacturer in lawsuits by numerous Mississippi and Tennessee farmers alleging total loss of cotton crops from alleged defective agricultural chemical.
- Lead counsel for national building material manufacturer in multi-million dollar claim against manufacturing process service provider for alleged failure to control product odor resulting in claims by end-users throughout the U.S.
- Part of litigation team for defense of national pharmaceutical clients in mass products litigation.
- Counsel to the firm and to various clients on ethics, professional responsibility and professional liability issues.