Ryan J. O'Beirne
Ryan focuses his practice on representing privately held business in sales and acquisitions, formation, and business planning and operations. Ryan also regularly represents gaming clients on regulatory matters before the Mississippi Gaming Commission.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Mississippi, 2007
- U.S. District Courts
- Mississippi: Northern, Southern
- University of Mississippi, J.D., cum laude, 2007
- Mississippi Law Journal
- Millsaps College, B.B.A., Business Administration, cum laude, 2003
- Sales and acquisitions of privately held businesses in a variety of industries including automotive, restaurant, medical software, insurance, transportation, and wholesale and retail distribution.
- Representation of county governments in the sale or lease of community hospitals in Mississippi.
- Representation of casino operators, gaming equipment manufacturers and investors on various licensing and compliance matters before the Mississippi Gaming Commission.
- Representation of issuers in private placement offerings in various industries including: residential and commercial real estate, restaurant, and alternative energy.
- Representation of private businesses in formation, business strategy and planning including corporate governance agreements.
- Representation of private businesses in various commercial transactions.
- 86 Butler Snow Attorneys Listed in 2020 Mid-South Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars
- Chambers USA 2020 Ranks 44 Butler Snow Attorneys and 15 Categories
- 93 Butler Snow Attorneys Listed in 2019 Mid-South Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Ryan J. O’Beirne to serve as Chair of The Mississippi Bar’s Gaming Law Section