Nikita S. McMillian
Nikita is a member of Butler Snow’s litigation department and practices within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare Litigation group.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Mississippi, 2016
- U.S. District Courts
- Mississippi: Northern, Southern
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- 5th Circuit
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2016
- Executive Editor, Law Review
- Moot Court Board
- The Order of Barristers
- The National Order of Scribes
- Finalist, August A. Rendigs National Products Liability Moot Court Competition
- First Place, Appellate Advocacy Award, Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush Moot Court Competition
- Judge Robert G. Gillespie Award for Best Oralist, Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush Moot Court Competition
- Recipient, Mississippi Bar Award – Litigation Section
- University of Southern Mississippi, B.A., Criminal Justice, 2013
- Leslie Rawls Fletcher Academic Scholarship
- Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Campus Civitan Club
- Eagle Ambassador
- Clerkship, Honorable Carlton w. Reeves, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi, 2016-2017
- Speaker, 41st Annual Mississippi Labor & Employment Law Conference, August 2018.
- Author, “The Wait is Over – Opinion Letters are Back,” eLABORate, April 2018.
- Author, “Majority Republican NLRB Reasserts Exclusive Authority to Settle Labor Cases,” eLABORate, December 2017.