Lance J. Wilkerson
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Alabama, 2004
- U.S. District Courts
- Alabama: Northern, Central
- Best Lawyers in America®
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2020
- Top Attorney, Rising Star Under 40, Birmingham Magazine, 2009
- Birmingham Business Journal, Best of the Bar
- Cumberland School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2004
- Research Editor, Cumberland Law Review
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, B.S., Psychology, 2001
- Advises public and private companies, financial institutions, private equity firms, investors, start-up companies and entrepreneurs in general business matters.
- Advises parties to mergers, stock sales, asset sales and other M&A transactions.
- Advises private equity funds in connection with fund formation, initial and subsequent equity offerings and portfolio acquisitions.
- Advises software, SaaS and technology companies in the negotiation of complex license agreements, reseller agreements, end-user licenses, joint ventures and other strategic partner arrangements.
- Advises clients in connection with private offerings of common and preferred equity, convertible debt, and other securities.
- Advises local and regional banks with equipment finance and equipment leasing, including the financing and leasing of aircraft, locomotive and other rolling stock.