Kimberley K. Crawford
Kim represents governmental entities and other transaction participants in public finance transactions and economic development matters.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Recent Blogs
- Colorado, 2000
- University of Denver, J.D., 2000
- Order of St. Ives
- Member, Water Law Review
- University of Colorado at Denver, M.S., Management and Organization, 1991
- University of Wyoming, B.S., Personnel Administration and Industrial Relations, 1985
- Represents governmental entities and other transaction participants in public finance transactions and economic development matters in Colorado.
- Financings include general obligation bonds, user fee revenue bonds, special assessment bonds, excise tax revenue bonds, lease transactions, tax increment financings and private activity bonds.
- Clients include governmental entities such as municipalities, counties, special districts, school districts, transportation agencies, joint action agencies, urban renew al authorities, and downtown development authorities as w ell as non-profit corporations, underwriters, trustees and credit enhancers and banks.
- 173 Butler Snow Attorneys Named in Best Lawyers® 2020, 19 Named “Lawyer of the Year”
- Butler Snow Ranked as a Top 10 Private Bond Counsel Firm Nationally by Thomson Reuters Top Legal Counsel Review
- Butler Snow Ranked as Top 10 Bond Counsel Firm for First Half of 2017
- Butler Snow Ranked as a Top 10 Bond Counsel Firm Nationally by Thomson Reuters Top Legal Counsel Review
- Town to Save $1.2 Million by Refinancing '07 Water Debt - AmericanTowns.com
- Butler Snow Public Finance, Tax Incentives and Credit Markets Group Launches PFI Blog
- Butler Snow Donates $20,000 to Bringing Back the Arts Foundation
- Butler Snow Ranked No. 1 Bond Counsel Firm in Colorado By Thomson Reuters
- Butler Snow Ranked No. 1 Bond Counsel Firm in Colorado More...
- Butler Snow Expands National Public Finance Practice - 9 Attorneys Join in Denver and Atlanta
- Presenter, “Continuing Disclosure: A Primer,” Colorado Association of School Business Officials 64th Annual Spring Conference, April 2017.
- Presenter, “Capital Funding for Building and Fleet,” CGFOA/CMA Annual Conference, November 2016.
- Presenter, “Continuing Disclosure: the Sequel,”, CGFOA/CMA Annual Conference, November 2016.
- Co-Presenter, “Bonds 101,” Colorado Division of Securities, February 2017, Colorado Government Finance Officers Association Annual Conference, November 2013; GCFOA Western Slope Coalition Workshop, April 2013, and Special District Association of Colorado Annual Conference, September 2012.
- Co-Presenter, "The Federal Government and Its Impact on the Future of Tax Exempt Debt," Special District Association of Colorado Conference, September 2013.
- Co-Author, "Improvement Districts for Colorado Counties, Cities, and Towns," 30 Colorado Lawyer, 53 (January 2001).