Jennifer Aaron Hataway
Jennifer is a member of Butler Snow’s litigation department and practices within the Labor and Employment Group. She represents management clients in connection with a broad range of employment law issues, including litigation, counseling and the preparation of contracts, employee handbooks, policies and procedures.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Civic Involvement
- Education & Honors
- Recent Blogs
- Louisiana, 1999
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Herbert Law Center, Board of Trustees
- AV® – Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated
- Louisiana State University, J.D., 1999
- Order of the Coif
- Associate, Louisiana Law Review
- LSU Law Center Hall of Fame
- Louisiana State University, B.A., English, 1996
- Represents employers in Department of Labor wage and hour investigations.
- Regularly counsels clients in healthcare, hospitality and retail industries on employment law compliance.
- Provides guidance and risk assessment relative to training, management and discipline of employee.
- Provides FLSA exemption analysis to employers in a variety of industries.
- Conducts workplace investigations for employers.
- Trains governmental and private supervisory workforces on all aspects of employment compliance.
- Drafts and assists in the enforcement of restrictive covenant agreements.