Jacob M. Kantrow
Jacob is a member of Butler Snow’s business department and practices within the Business Services Group, with a focus in mergers and acquisitions and general corporate law.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Louisiana, 2007
- AV® – Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated
- Super Lawyers®
- Louisiana Rising Star, Business/Corporate, 2017-2020
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, J.D., B.C.L., 2007
- Order of the Coif
- Editor-in-Chief, Louisiana Law Review
- Princeton University, A.B., 2003
- Clerkship, Honorable Jacques L. Wiener, Jr., United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, 2007-2008
- Representation of national home health and hospice provider in mergers and acquisitions.
- Representation of local physician organization for transactional matters.
- Representation of local hospital system for transactional matters.
- Representation of regional telecommunication providers for mergers and acquisitions and other transactional matters.
- Representation of local companies in private placement offerings.
- Representation of private equity firm in transactional matters.
- Representation of regional nursing home provider for mergers and acquisitions.