W. Harrison Webb
Harrison is a member of Butler Snow’s litigation department and practices within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare group.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Civic Involvement
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Mississippi, 2015
- U.S. District Courts
- Mississippi: Northern, Southern
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- 5th Circuit
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Mississippi: Northern, Southern
- U.S. Tax Court
- Phoenix Club of Jackson, Member
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2015
- Member, Dean’s Leadership Council
- Member, University of Mississippi School of Law Transactional Law Clinic
- University of Alabama, B.S., Chemical Engineering, 2012
- Presidential Scholarship Recipient
- Jason’s Men’s Honorary
- Harrison has represented numerous corporate and individual clients across the state of Mississippi in a variety of civil and criminal actions. As a zealous advocate for his clients, Harrison has tried cases to completion before many of Mississippi’s administrative tribunals, state courts, and related federal venues. Harrison also has extensive experience representing corporate taxpayers before the United States Tax Court. As an appellate advocate, Harrison has defended his clients’ interests before the Mississippi Court of Appeals and the Mississippi Supreme Court.
- Author, Casino “Backrooming” and the Law: An Analysis of False Imprisonment Cases in American Casinos, Gaming Law Review and Economics, Volume 20, Issue 1; Feb. 2016.