Gary W. Davis
Gary is a member of our Product Liability, Toxic Tort, and Environmental Litigation Group. He focuses his practice on Product Liability and Environmental Litigation.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Texas, 1981
- Colorado, 2015
- U.S. District Courts
- Texas: Northern, Southern, Eastern, Western
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- 5th Circuit
- Texas Supreme Court
- Admitted pro hac vice in Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Utah, Wisconsin.
- Super Lawyers®
- AV®-Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated, 1997-2017
- University of Texas, J.D., Graduated with Honors, 1981
- University of Kansas, B.A., Economics and German, summa cum laude, 1977
- University of Cologne
- Rotary International Scholarship
- Gary serves as first chair counsel for many clients and has tried cases in various states for vehicle manufacturers, aircraft companies, energy companies, minority shareholders, will contestants, an NBA basketball player, and so forth. He commonly serves as regional or national counsel for some clients. While specializing in some tort areas, he assists clients with virtually all types of civil and regulatory issues.
- Speaker, “Criminalization of Negligence,” In-House Counsel Summit, April 24, 2014.