Elizabeth W. Moreton
Elizabeth is a member of Butler Snow's litigation department and practices within the Commercial Litigation group.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Recent Blogs
- Tennessee, 2018
- Missouri, 2017
- Georgia, 2014
- U.S. District Courts
- Georgia: Northern, Middle
- Tennessee: Eastern, Middle
- Missouri: Eastern
- Best Lawyers in America®
- Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation, 2021-2022
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2014
- University of Georgia, B.A., magna cum laude, 2011
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Phi Alpha Theta, History Honor Society
- National Merit Scholar
- Executive Board, ugaMiracle, Children’s Miracle Network Philanthropy
- Clerkship, Honorable M. Stephen Hyles, United States Magistrate Judge, Middle District of Georgia, 2016-2017
- 237 Butler Snow Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022
- 198 Butler Snow Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2021
- Elizabeth W. Moreton to Participate in Nashville’s Young Leaders Council’s Fall Class
- Butler Snow Attorneys Mentioned in Tennessee Bar Journal
- Butler Snow Continues Nashville Growth
- Elizabeth W. Moreton Joins Butler Snow’s Nashville Office
- Moderator, “Women Leaders in Legal Academia,” LAW Panel, November 17, 2020.
- Panelist, “Meet the Mentors: Career Paths, Mentoring, and Practice,” Belmont University College of Law Inn of Court, September 10, 2019.
- Moderator, “Is the First Amendment ‘Fake News?’” Belmont University College of Law Inn of Court, April 2, 2019.
- Co-Presenter, “Interviewing, Hiring, and Firing in the #metoo Generation,” Hall Booth Smith, P.C. Women’s Forum, July 2018.