Courtney L. Diguardi
Courtney is a member of Butler Snow’s Public Finance, Tax Incentives and Credit Markets group.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Civic Involvement
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Illinois, 2019
- Colorado, 2019
- Colorado Attorneys for the Arts, Volunteer
- University of Denver, J.D., 2019
- Sports and Entertainment Law Journal, Editor-in-Chief
- Provost’s Scholarship in Law
- University of Denver, B.A., Political Science, cum laude, 2014
- Chancellor’s Scholarship
- Dean’s List
- Hornbeck Scholars
- Represents governmental entities and other transaction participants in public finance transactions and economic development matters.
- Financings include general obligation bonds, user fee revenue bonds, excise tax revenue bonds, certificates of participation, lease transactions, tax increment financings and private activity bonds.
- Clients include governmental entities such as municipalities, counties, special districts, school districts, transportation agencies, urban renewal authorities, and downtown development authorities as well as non-profit corporations and underwriters.
- Previous experience as general counsel for special districts in Colorado.
- Co-Author, “Tale of 2 projects: Metro districts fund critical infrastructure (Part II),” Colorado Real Estate Journal, May 19, 2021.
- Co-Author, “Tale of 2 projects: Metro districts fund critical infrastructure (Part I),” Colorado Real Estate Journal, May 5, 2021.