Brenda Currie Jones
Brenda focuses her practice on pharmaceutical and medical device defense.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Education & Honors
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Mississippi, 1998
- U.S. District Courts
- Mississippi: Northern, Southern
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians, Tribal Courts
- Mid-South Super Lawyers® Rising Star, Employment & Labor, 2010-2011
- Mississippi College, J.D., magna cum laude, 1998
- Millsaps College, B.A., Psychology, 1993
- Thompson v. Sanderson Farms, Inc., 2006 WL 2711497 (S.D. Miss. Sept. 21, 2006).
- Mabus v. St. James Episcopal Church, 884 So. 2d 747 (Miss. 2004).
- Heartsouth v. Boyd, 865 So. 2d 1095 (Miss. 2003).
- Lee v. Pineapple Management Services, Inc., 241 F.Supp. 2d 690 (S.D. Miss. 2002).
- McCray v. Key Constructors, Inc., 803 So. 2d 1199 (Miss. App. 2000).
- Author, “Butt In:” 44 Liquormart, Inc. v. Rhode Island and its Implications on the Future of Cigarette, Advertising and Commercial Speech, 18 Miss. C.L. Rev. 221 (1997).