Brad S. Anderson
As a member of the firm’s Finance and Real Estate Group, Brad focuses his practice on corporate law, commercial real estate, intellectual property law, wills and estates and securities.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Civic Involvement
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Recent Blogs
- Alabama, 2006
- Mountain Brook Community Church, Member
- Easter Seals of Birmingham, Board of Directors
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2006
- Indiana University, B.A., Business Administration and Marketing, 2002
- Practice focuses on general corporate representation, commercial leasing (office and retail), intellectual property law, dental practice management, and estate administration.