Ashley J. Markham
Ashley's practice is focused on defending pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers in mass tort and individual cases pending in various state and federal venues throughout the country.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Tennessee, 2011
- Mississippi, 2011
- Best Lawyers in America®
- Ones to Watch, Health Care Law, 2021-2022
- Mississippi College, J.D., 2010
- Phi Delta Phi
- Dean's List
- University of Mississippi, B.A., Psychology, cum laude, 2005
- Law Clerk, Rutherford County Chancery Court, Honorable Chancellor Robert E. Corlew, III, 2010-2011.
- Representation of pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers in mass tort and individual cases pending in various state and federal venues throughout the country.
- Significant experience coordinating with a team of attorneys in responding to initial pleadings in mass tort litigation.
- Review and negotiation of commercial agreements in the pharmaceutical and other healthcare industries, including, clinical research and development agreements and commercial sourcing and procurement agreements with an emphasis on healthcare regulatory and compliance issues.
- 237 Butler Snow Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022
- 198 Butler Snow Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2021
- Butler Snow Attorney Ashley J. Markham Elected Board Secretary of the Nashville Children’s Alliance
- Butler Snow Attorney Ashley J. Markham Elected to the Nashville Children’s Alliance Board of Directors
- Ashley J. Markham Elected President of Nashville Children’s Alliance Young Professionals’ Board
- Butler Snow Among ABA's Top 10 Regional Health Law Firms
- Author, “An Oddity: Approval and Regulatory Authority Over Cosmetics,” Pro Te: Solutio, Vol. 11, No. 3, 2018.
- Author, "Learned Intermediary," Pro Te: Solutio, Vol. 8, No. 5, 2016.