Ashley J. Markham
Ashley's practice is focused on defending pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers in mass tort and individual cases pending in various state and federal venues throughout the country.
Biography – View PDF Bio
- Bar Admissions
- Education & Honors
- In the News
- Papers, Presentations, & Publications
- Tennessee, 2011
- Mississippi, 2011
- Mississippi College, J.D., 2010
- Phi Delta Phi
- Dean's List
- University of Mississippi, B.A., Psychology, cum laude, 2005
- Clerkship, Honorable Chancellor Robert E. Corlew, III, Rutherford County Chancery Court, 2010-2011
- Law Clerk, Rutherford County Chancery Court, Honorable Chancellor Robert E. Corlew, III, 2010-2011.
- Representation of pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers in mass tort and individual cases pending in various state and federal venues throughout the country.
- Significant experience coordinating with a team of attorneys in responding to initial pleadings in mass tort litigation.
- Review and negotiation of commercial agreements in the pharmaceutical and other healthcare industries, including, clinical research and development agreements and commercial sourcing and procurement agreements with an emphasis on healthcare regulatory and compliance issues.
- Author, “An Oddity: Approval and Regulatory Authority Over Cosmetics,” Pro Te: Solutio, Vol. 11, No. 3, 17-24, 2018.
- Author, "New and Noteworthy," Pro Te: Solutio, Vol. 8, No. 5, 29-30, Spring 2016.