The Nashville Ledger recently mentioned Butler Snow in an article about the Nashville attorneys that were listed in Best Lawyers 2020.
The following is an excerpt from the article:
Nashville-based Butler Snow attorneys have been named Lawyers of the Year by the Best Lawyers 2020 listing.
Across the firm 173 Butler Snow lawyers were honored in the Best Lawyers 2020 publication with 19 named Lawyers of the Year.
Only one attorney is recognized as the “Lawyer of the Year” for each specialty and location.
The firm’s Nashville Best Lawyers and their fields are:
– Amanda Haynes Young – government relations practice;
– David L. Johnson – litigation – ERISA;
– Joseph F. Welborn III Bet-the-Company litigation;
– Melvin J. Malone – energy law;
– Robert M. Holland, Jr. – eminent domain and condemnation law.
The firm has also announced those attorneys who practice in Nashville and were listed in the Best Lawyers 2020.
To read the article in its entirety, click here.