News & Events

Butler Snow shortlisted as International Law Firm of the Year – USA at Citywealth Magic Circle Awards

Butler Snow is pleased to announce that the firm has been shortlisted for ‘International Law Firm of the Year – USA’ by the Citywealth Magic Circle Awards. The complete shortlist can be found here. We wish to congratulate our fellow shortlist members.

The Magic Circle Awards are held annually to spotlight the best legal advisors and managers across the globe. Entries for each category are shortlisted as finalists by a panel of 10 global industry experts. The winners are chosen by a panel of judges who make up 90 percent of the vote. The remaining 10 percent of the vote comes from online voting. Voting can be found here, and is open until 20 April 2016.

The winners will be announced on 12 May 2016 at a gala dinner in London.