OverviewJamie is in our Public Finance, Tax Incentives and Credit Markets Group. He has extensive experience in tax-exempt and taxable bond financing, public finance, estate planning and real estate transactions.
- Substantial experience advising tax exempt organizations in matters regarding governance, compliance and unrelated business tax issues.
- Regularly advise clients on asset-based, real estate and securitized lending transactions.
- Extensive experience assisting issuers, borrowers and lenders in a variety of tax-exempt and taxable financing and refinancing transactions, including serving as issuer, borrower, purchaser and disclosure counsel.
- Regularly counsel clients concerning commercial real estate acquisition, sale and leasing transactions.
- Georgia, 2007
- U.S. District Courts
- Court of Appeals of the State of Georgia
- Supreme Court of the State of Georgia
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law, J.D., 2006
- Wake Forest University, B.S., Accountancy, 2001
- State Bar of Georgia
- Macon Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Macon Civic Club
- Vineville United Methodist Church
- Youth Sports Volunteer Coach