At Butler Snow, we believe diversity and inclusion are key drivers of innovation and creativity. We have long been committed to fostering, maintaining and celebrating an environment where creative solutions and new ideas are welcomed. We believe our diverse workforce contributes to our competitive advantage. Our firm culture is rooted in collaboration and partnership, and an inclusive environment is paramount to preserving that culture and delivering an elevated level of client service.
This dedication extends beyond our firm through our active participation in and sponsorship of diverse organizations and events domestically and internationally. We promote outreach through professional associations, mentoring, recruiting, sponsorships and networking. Butler Snow is also proud to be a Law Firm Affiliate of the Minority Corporate Counsel Association. Butler Snow was one of only three law firms worldwide selected as an inaugural recipient of the prestigious AT&T Legal Department Diversity and Inclusion Award.
Supporting fairness and fostering diversity isn’t just our responsibility. By dedicating our talent and resources to diversity, our clients, our communities and our firm grow stronger every day.
Firm Diversity Committee
- Mississippi Civil Rights Museum
- Boys and Girls Club Law Camp at Tougaloo through Magnolia Bar Association
- Magnolia Bar Association
- NAACP Annual Gala
- Latino Memphis Leadership Luncheon
- Mississippi Capital Area Habitat for Humanity’s Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Annual Build
- Habitat for Humanity’s Women Build 2014
- Tennessee Alliance for Black Lawyers’ Annual Conference
- Youth Life Learning Center’s Annual Luncheon/Breakfast
- Napier-Looby Bar Foundation’s Annual Event
- American Bar Association 2014 Annual Labor and Employment Section Conference Diversity Luncheon, Los Angeles, CA.
- The National Civil Rights Museum’s Freedom Awards Banquet
- Memphis Benefit Dinner for Facing History and Ourselves
- Habitat for Humanity’s Women Build Blitz in Jackson
- Mississippi Center for Justice’s Champions of Justice
- Minority Business Council
- Women’s Foundation for a Greater Memphis Tribute Luncheon
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Parade in Jackson
- 100 Black Men of Middle Tennessee, Inc.